I still have a few more things to do...mainly find a rug for the room and still a few accessories that need to be hung up on the walls. But for the most part, the room is DONE! Just those last few things and that's it :)
Here is the progression of the room, from start to finish:
BEFORE PICTURES: Getting ready for the walls to be painted.
Gregg did a great job!
The final version of the newly painted walls and new chair rail.
The colors we used are Behr "Ocean View" for the top, and
Ralph Lauren "Chocolate Brown" for the bottom.
Gregg installing the new fan (dark wood to match the furniture).
Gregg and his dad putting the crib together.
All done!
My favorite is the personalized name tiles above the crib.
I had these made as a surprise for Gregg!
Closeup of the bedding
Closeup of the curtain rod...they are little baseballs!
Got these at Pottery Barn Kids (as well as the crib bedding and curtains)
This is the rocking chair that I was rocked in as a baby.
Sports Mobile and Side View of the Room:
Closeup of the Mobile:
Here are several pictures showing all four sides of the room
starting from the entry and going around clockwise:


This is the dresser/hutch/changing table.
I love the Espresso-finish on all the furniture.
I just love this little corner of the room. Especially the frames. Is it sad to admit that I planned the entire color scheme of the room around those frames? I saw them and based the whole room around them!
This is only about 1/4 of his clothes!
The room has come a long way!
Take another look at the "Before & After" pictures side by side:


This is the last thing that I have yet to hang up on the wall. I have all the accessories, just need to find a dark espresso-colored shelf to put everything on! But we have a little baseball bat, glove, football, shoes, frame, etc. which we'll put up, just like in this "inspiration" picture that I had saved when we first starting working on the room. This will be hung just to the left of the closet doors.
No comments:
Post a Comment